One-of-a-kind Tashi Tso Scarf
This one-of-a-kind yak khullu and silk-blend scarf is woven from recycled yarn. It is exceptionally soft and lightweight, with a 100% khullu thread in the weft and a silk-blend thread in the warp.
This piece is part of a limited range of scarves made using repurposed yarn left over from previous Norlha collections. Due to limited quantities of surplus yarn, each scarf is truly unique.
Size: 70 x 200 cm
Finishing: 2cm Raw Fringe
- Composition: 85% recycled Yak Khullu 15% recycled Silk
- Care: Use a mild detergent or regular shampoo and carefully hand-wash by submerging in cold water for 10–15 minutes. Alternatively, dry clean or machine wash using the cold, delicate setting. Dry flat or on a clothesline away from direct sunlight; do not wring dry or tumble dry. To keep the fibre in optimal condition, gently steam iron. During the warmer months, clean and store your scarf in a ziplock bag, preferably with moth repellent.
- Provenance: Handwoven at Norlha Atelier using yak khullu sourced from local nomad cooperatives and responsibly sourced silk from Zhejiang.
- Base colour: Yaks typically have a dark brown coat, but they can also be found in grey and, very rarely, in golden brown and white. Our artisans work with all four yak wool shades, which are either left in their natural state, combined to create different tones, or dyed.
- Shipping: All orders are packed with care and shipped from our atelier on the Tibetan Plateau.