Urban Bliss Herringbone
This ruggedly soft scarf is woven in a recycled yak khullu and cashmere-blend. The scarf’s uniquely ridged texture is a natural outcome of this combination of fibres.
This piece was part of a limited-edition collection of scarves and blankets. Reflecting our commitment to mindful manufacturing, this piece was made using recycled wool, yarn and fabric from our atelier.
50% yak khullu, 50% Cashmere
- Size: 110 x 220 cm
- Weight:245 g
- Finishing: Hand-knotted fringe
- Composition: 50% Yak khullu, 50% Cashmere
- Care: Use a mild detergent or regular shampoo and carefully hand-wash by submerging in cold water for 10–15 minutes. Alternatively, dry clean or machine wash using the cold, delicate setting. Dry flat or on a clothesline away from direct sunlight; do not wring dry or tumble dry. To keep the fibre in optimal condition, gently steam iron. During the warmer months, clean and store your scarf in a ziplock bag, preferably with moth repellent.
- Provenance: Handwoven at Norlha Atelier using yak khullu sourced from local nomad cooperatives.
- Base colour: Yaks typically have a dark brown coat, but they can also be found in grey and, very rarely, in golden brown and white. Our artisans work with all four yak wool shades, which are either left in their natural state, combined to create different tones, or dyed.
- Shipping: All orders are packed with care and shipped from our atelier on the Tibetan Plateau.