Cho Sang Logoe is a Tibetan Buddhist Nunnery following the Nyigmapa School, the most ancient of the four schools of Tibetan Buddhism. It was built on the original site of Quzong Monastery, founded by Owang Tehe in 1766 as a place for the study and practice of Tantra. Located near Tsue, in Kenlho district, it presently houses 76 nuns and 5 monk practitioners, who live in 68 houses. The nunnery has a scripture hall and two assembly halls. The nuns spend their time in religious practice and retreat.
Images by @kinbykin