Felt Wrist Warmers
These wrist warmers are made in a handfelted pure yak khullu melange. They are completely seamless and are split in the cuff for mobility and easy wear.
100% yak khullu
S / M
M / L
Weight: 60 g
- Composition: 100% yak khullu
- Base colour: Natural Yak Grey & White Base
- Care: Eco dry clean only.
- Provenance: Handfelted at Norlha Atelier using yak khullu sourced from local nomad cooperatives.
- Base colour: Yaks typically have a dark brown coat, but they can also be found in grey and, very rarely, in golden brown and white. Our artisans work with all four yak wool shades, which are either left in their natural state, combined to create different tones, or dyed.
- Yak khullu: These gloves were made using the khullu of 1 yak. Khullu is the ultra-fine, downy undercoat that keeps yak insulated during harsh Tibetan winters. Each summer, the yak naturally shed this down, which is then carefully collected by hand.
- Technique: Handknitted
- Artisans & Processes: A team of 12 artisans handmade this felted piece at Norlha Atelier. During its production, it went through 10 highly specialised processes.
- Shipping: All orders are packed with care and shipped from our atelier on the Tibetan Plateau.